Industrial Action at DP World Terminals – Latest Update
Since our email on this issue last week, we have received a further update from FTA on adjusted schedule of Industrial actions across DP World Terminals. These actions have the potential to cause delays at terminals. The schedule at each port terminal will be as follows:
DPW Sydney Terminal:
- No changes since our last update. From 4th August till 1st September, there will be three periodic work stoppages every day for one hour each at 5 am, 1 pm and 9 pm. Due to these work stoppages, no time slots will be issued for 4 am, 5 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 8 pm and 9 pm every day.
DPW Brisbane Terminal:
- 24 hours work stoppage starting at 7 am on 13th August till 7 am next morning.
- 24 hours work stoppage starting at 10 pm on 16th of August till 10 pm next day.
- From 17th till 21st August, three periodic work stoppages for one hour each at 6 am, 2 pm and 10 pm every day.
- Vessel operations and non-automated operations will stop during these times and there will be work restrictions.
DPW Melbourne Terminal:
- From 8th of August, two hours work stoppage at 4 am and four hours work stoppage at 12 pm every day.
- All terminal operations will stop during this time.
DPW Fremantle Terminal:
- No more work stoppages since 7th August but there will still be work restrictions.
We will keep you updated as we hear further.